Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blue Gypsy

 
Posted by Picasa


The Blue Gypsy once weaved tales of pure delight.
And through her voice a magical sojourn took place;
Her audience was enticed by every word,
the movement of her hands posed a delicate structure where she stood.
Then she would break into song where her voice would cast a spell..

"In the distance beyond the mountains,
My heart once traveled to see the man I loved.
We danced around an open bonfire
to see the morning light come.

And when the first light struck upon those who were sleeping.
My lover left me by the sea
Only to emerge as a ghost in my dreams".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Spirit

At night, the stairs of this old house creaks Whispering to me, sweet spirit sleeping soundly during the night. The shadow movements, the ...